The abuse and misuse of e-mail by a YOcoinTM (COMPANY) Community Affiliate (YCA) is a serious problem. The COMPANY will not tolerate SPAM.
Definition of UCE (Unsolicited Commercial E-mail), or SPAM:
- The bulk UCE, promotional material, or other forms of solicitation sent via e-mail that advertise any IP address belonging to COMPANY or any URL (domain) that is linked to http://www.YOcoin.eu or other web sites owned or operated by COMPANY
- The use of web pages set up on ISPs (Internet Service Providers) that allow SPAM (also known as “ghost sites”) that directly or indirectly reference customers to domains or IP addresses linked by http://www.YOcoin.eu or other web sites owned or operated by COMPANY
- Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to facilitate a means to SPAM.
- Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the true origin of the message.
For further information on mail abuse, please visit http://www.ftc.gov/
Repercussions of SPAM:
Across the Web, it is generally accepted that SPAM is an inconsiderate and improper business practice. SPAM is not only harmful because of its negative impact on consumer attitudes toward COMPANY, but it can also overload COMPANY, resources and other services.
Since it is unsolicited, users who receive SPAM often become angry and send complaints to our service providers. It can cause negative consumer attitudes and drain resources. The COMPANY strives to maintain favorable business relationships in the Web community and obviously will not allow any practice that threatens these relationships.
Consequences for use of SPAM:
COMPANY reserves the right to terminate, without warning, any YCA that violates this policy. Usage of COMPANY services constitutes acceptance and understanding of this policy. COMPANY reserves the right to decide what it considers “SPAM”, “UCE”, “mail bombing”, or “bulk e-mail”, and to determine from all of the evidence whether or not the e-mail recipients were from an “opt-in” e-mail list.
If aYCA or aYCA’s web site is mentioned in a SPAM complaint, said YCA may be subject to suspension or termination.
COMPANY will not allow the actions of a spammer to compromise the COMPANY’S YCA community. As such, the COMPANY reserves the right to the following actions against a violating YCA:
- Termination of position and Web site immediately without a refund of any kind,
- Forfeit use of all COMPANY services,
- Face a possible fine of $250.
- The violating YCA exposes himself/herself to all civil and criminal liabilities in the jurisdictions applicable.
Please Note: YCA must pay $250 to $500 to the COMPANY’S service providers for excessive SPAM complaints. If aYCA is the user who is violating the SPAM policy that results in COMPANYhaving to pay $250 to $500 penalty, violating YCAWILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE AND MUST PAY THE FINE.
COMPANY reserves the right to determine what violates it’s No SPAM Policy.
*This SPAM (UCE) Accepted Use Policy and all other COMPANY policies are subject to change by COMPANY without notice. Continued usage of the services after a change to this policy is implemented and posted on the COMPANY site constitutes an YCA’s acceptance of such change or policy. COMPANY encourages all YCA’ to regularly review and check the http://www.YOcoin.org site for any changes or additions.